Join our team of blog contributors
What we accept
We welcome articles that help to tell a better story about challenges facing child health and education in Africa while proffering possible solutions or ways to solving these challenges. Bloggers can subscribe to articles of any form; ranging from poems, prose, project reviews, press release, communiques etc.(videos can also be included). The editorial board will edit and publish articles that help to amplify our fight for a world where every child has access to good health care and quality education.
Terms and conditions
We are glad you are considering joining our blog content team. Please read through the following T/C before making your submission.
1. You must have the original copyrights to any article you submit or obtain a written permission from the intellectual owners. Also images or graphics used should be originally yours and if not, you are to obtain permission from the copyright owners or add a reference tag stating the owner.
2. We have the right to edit or remove any word and image ghat are not in line with the values of the organization in your submission. Graphics and statement that are abusive, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, tribalistic, culturally or racially inappropriate will not be accepted.
3. You are expected to make reference to the organization if by any means you republish articles you have with REACHi Africa either in whole or part elsewhere. And if distributed in print, ensure that it is clearly stated as an excerpts from our blog.
4. We reserve the right to review your article for grammar, punctuation errors and pattern. Note: submission of articles does not equate publication.
5. The organization also reserve the right to reproduce, modify, archive and use your articles for other purposes that will help in solving global challenges surrounding child health and education in africa. This include research and journals, promotions and advertising etc. Note: your name, image and other biographical date will be associated to your articles when used in these situations.
6. Upon membership, you agree to adhere to these guidelines and if you fail to adhere, you stand a chance to lose your membership, or have your articles removed or withheld.